Sunday, August 23, 2009

Anatomy: Round 2

Tomorrow Part 2 of Anatomy and Physiology starts. I finished Part 1 with an A--which I was very pleased with (of course).

Now I just have to get my head in the game for round two. Work at church is nuts right now and I've been grateful for these two weeks off from school. But with class officially starting tomorrow, and noticing gaps this morning at church...I'm feeling stretched, pressed and deflated and wondering if the next nine months are going to feel this way. ick.

Plus there's other personal stuff going on --good things that I have no control over (and that's a very good thing!) There are also things I grieve over too. Hopefully getting back into the calming rhythm of my study routine will help...at least to keep me from daydreaming and pining away for something that is "not yet"--- which I'm so apt to do.

This past week was exhausting mentally and emotionally--mostly cuz of work...and I think that will be par for the course for the next month or so.

Grace and Peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment