Saturday, December 5, 2009

Last A&P Exam coming up!

Well I am in the final throws of my 2nd A&P course. I'm hoping to take the last exam this coming week. Reproductive System. oh joy. At least it's familiar.

I have to write a short "medical problem" forum before I take the exam. Basically choose a medical problem that relates to this semester's body systems and explain problem, symptoms and treatments using as much terminology as I can...but pretend I am explaining to a lesser knowledgeable student in my class. no big deal. I'm doing mine on Prolactinoma--a tumor of the pituitary gland causing problematic increase in the hormone prolactin.

After that forum and the exam, I just have to write about my Service Learning Project. Then I will be done done done with school stuff until mid-January when I will start microbiology and dev. psych. almost a whole month's break. nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment