Sunday, May 30, 2010

No holiday for me.

I'm so glad that tomorrow is a holiday. If I had to work 8 hours tomorrow...I'd cry.

Before Tuesday, I have to read three more Health Assessment (HA) chapters...totaling about 103 pages. The last chapter I will be quizzed on. (It's been a REALLY long time since I've had to read that much in a day!). I've already read and taken notes on 3 chapters (over 50 pages). Not sure how I can manage 100 pages in a few hours. Need to learn to speed-read/memorize overnight tonight. ha! Plus I have 2 partial and 1 full system assessment to complete (and at least one write up)--I think I'll be heading to my parents house for those.

And then I have a 2 page rough draft (plus references) due at midnight tomorrow night for my Intro to Nursing course. I'm pretty sure it's going to be REALLY rough--I haven't even decided what ethics situation I want to write about. And I'm possibly not very clear on the assignment. Just need to dig in and do it.

So no trips to beach, no picnicking or barbecuing for me this Memorial Day. I may not even make it out of my pajamas tomorrow. Well, okay, maybe I will since I have to go to my parents house and do those assessments.

No comments:

Post a Comment