Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Confession

I'll admit it. Dimensional Analysis (DA) is cool. Way cool.

But it's not so cool that I will quit nursing school to take up math. No thanks. I'll leave that to my little sister who is a high school math teacher. So rather, I'll get my DA kicks from calculating drug dosages.  (And yes, things are improving since the last time I commented on NUR 135).

Cheers.

P.S. Today in my Health Assessment class I was accused of being an over-achiever by my peers (who sit near me). I've NEVER been an over-achiever. And since they were laughing when they said that...I can assume that I can't take it to the bank. ha-ha. I SO enjoy that class. I guess that's a good sign. I really enjoy my instructor too! She tells us funny stories (related to what we are studying) which helps to alleviate some of the low-level stress we are all feeling. She's just so pleasant to be around. Rumor has it that that's NOT common. So I'm grateful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment