Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back to School for Some

It's hard to believe that the buses are running again and that it's back to school season. Makes me very happy that I am not heading back into the classroom this semester.  One of the gals that I went to school with, who works in another department at my same hospital, has gone back to school this fall. I cannot imagine!  I am taking the advice that I got when I was applying for my job and I am going to hold off on going back to get my BSN until I've got my second year of nursing under my belt. My brain is on overload as it is after three twelve-hour shifts and it takes my four days off a week to recover and recharge for the next week. I cannot imagine trying to attend classes or studying on my days off! I need to build my confidence and knowledge for my day-to-day nursing practice before trying to squeeze more into my brain.  

But best wishes to my friends who are starting back to school- in whatever field they are in... but definitely to my friends who are starting their last year of nursing school! You are almost there!


No comments:

Post a Comment