Thursday, May 5, 2011

One Year Down, One Year To Go

Yay! I'm done! I've officially completed my first year of nursing school! Woot! Won't know final grades until next week sometime. But Haiti will be a wonderful distraction. (Although I *think* I did pretty well).

Thankfully that random icky feeling has disappeared. Now I'm just left with my back pain. sigh.  I *should* be spending my time packing tonight, but I'm so tired and my back hurts. It's been a full day on only four hours of sleep. Walking around the house bending over to pick up stuff off the floor and move it somewhere else is not my idea of fun! Thankfully I did run a bunch of errands this evening, but I have no motivation to do any packing. I've probably got way too much stuff--but that's because I like to be prepared. But what I have to keep reminding myself is that I'm only going for a week...not a year. And if I forget something...it's not the end of the world...well okay, if I forgot my camera, I'd be pretty annoyed with myself.  

Well, to bed I go...chiropractor appt in the morning...then a full out packing mission.



No comments:

Post a Comment