Thursday, April 22, 2010

Things to do...

Today the admissions packet came. So now I have the fun of crossing things off a list! yay! Background checks, drug screen, CPR course, medical forms, buy equipment & uniforms, etc...many of which has to be done/started before I can start classes.

But while its fun to think about nursing school prep...I still have Microbiology to think about--two exams to take by May 8th (one of which is comprehensive). This weekend I'm working as a standardized patient (and making $$), so I'm losing about 4 hours of study time from Friday, Saturday and Sunday! I'm cat-sitting for a friend, so I'm out of my normal habitat too...but I've just got to find a way to get re-focused now that I know I've been accepted to the nursing program. mercy.


No comments:

Post a Comment