Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Official Clinical Theme Song | Fall 2010

Last Tuesday I decided I needed a theme song for clinicals. A song that I could play on my drive in that would be meaningful, encouraging, hopeful and give me courage. It could've been something as provoking as the Rocky theme song or some other well known tune OR just have really great lyrics.


So here's my official theme song for this semester's clinicals:

Bebo Norman  |  "Here Goes"



My sister offered the one below, which I like too (it's kinda vague):

Frou Frou  |  "Let Go"



"Here Goes" seems to meet most of my criteria. It's got a good intro, which I think Frou Frou's is kinda left wanting. I need something to ramp me up and bolster me. Clinicals can induce plenty of anxiety--especially since we know nothing about our client/patient before we walk in the door (true only for this semester).

I hope you enjoy them...

No comments:

Post a Comment