Thursday, May 3, 2012

One down, one to go!

So happy! I got the A (95%) on my final exam that I needed to be able to get an A in my Maternity/OB course! Whew. Honestly, I was a bit nervous after Test 3. But by God's grace and some major studying, I pulled it off!

I was still on campus when I found out my grade. Got so excited that I ended up leaving my Peds course binder in an instructor's office (clinical evaluation) and drove half way home before I realized I had left it. I arrived to find my instructor's door locked. I bumped into a first year nursing student that I know and she told me that there was a faculty meeting going on...so with very little hesitation, I knocked on the door, found my instructor! Whew. I was afraid she'd already gone home. If she had, then I'd have been somewhat limited with my ability to study tonight. And with that... I'm off to go study.


No comments:

Post a Comment