Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Two Finals to Go!

Studying for my OB final exam which is tomorrow late morning. I didn't do as well on Test 3 as I had hoped, so I really have to do well on the final exam to ensure an A in the class. I've made it through all the Study Guides and PowerPoints and the Maternity/OB questions in my Saunders NCLEX review book. Next is to review the quizzes that we took this semester and then to do the chapter quizzes provided by the book publisher online. Hoping I can finish up studying in the next two hours!

I also have to consider that my Peds final is less than 24 hours after I finish my OB final. So my goal was to start studying Peds today, but it's hard to make the transition when I haven't taken my OB final yet.

But the best news is that in less than 48 hours I will be DONE. Yes, DONE. All graduation requirements will have been met. What an wonderful feeling! Definitely a bit hard to believe after these crazy couple years. Thank you, Jesus, for getting me through!




No comments:

Post a Comment