Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Day for Napping

Cool and rainy today, but I still managed to get up and go to the gym despite my desire to just linger in the coziness of my bed. Ran some errands, came home, had lunch, and then crawled back into bed! Planned to only spend about 30 minutes, but I think it was about 7pm when I finally got up! Eeek!!!  Guess I needed a nap, huh?

Good news is that I got the house cleaned this evening! With finals next week, and Q&A events for the new students and graduation the following week, I knew there wouldn't be much time or motivation to clean... why not use procrastination (studying for finals) to accomplish something good! Or at least something I might later procrastinate from doing! The office still needs some help as I've got clinical paperwork strewn all over the floor, but that will be easier to clean up when finals are over and I can file everything away.

The down side to sleeping all afternoon is that I'm probably going to have some trouble falling asleep tonight. Hello, Ambien! Good thing church doesn't start until 11:15! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment