Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another Countdown!

8 days, 13 hours, 33 minutes, 52 seconds until I sit for NCLEX!

Yesterday I reached my goal of 3,000 NCLEX-style questions. I still have a little over 1300 Kaplan questions left to do. And I'd still really like to do more prioritization/delegation/assignment questions via LaCharity's PDA workbook.

Since my test is a week from the day after tomorrow (Friday), I guess I should be heading to the Lynchburg site on Friday morning to do a dry-run. You know, drive there on same day of the week, same time of day to estimate drive time (r/t traffic) and of course actually FIND the location. Googlemaps says it'll take about an hour and forty minutes. Since my test is at 2 pm, and they suggest arriving by 1:30, I'm thinking I'll be eating lunch in Lynchburg, so I have to factor that in as well. I plan to sit down tomorrow and plan it out, so that I can do the dry-run on Friday.

The good news is that others from my nursing program have taken the NCLEX and passed. I'm expecting the same. I'm so ready to get this over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment