Friday, June 15, 2012

Nothing Much...

Been working (temp odd jobs: babysitting, companion care) the last couple weeks, trying keep my head above water- financially. It will be so nice to have a regular income again. I think I've decided that I will not turn the on air conditioning until I get a job. It's not been that bad yet, but still a long summer ahead, so hopefully I'll get the job/income thing figured out soon. Hey, I can always drag a mattress downstairs to sleep where it's cooler. On that front, I have a interview scheduled for a new grad position in great unit. This is a follow-up to the interview I had about a week and a half ago. Fingers-crossed.

Still on target for taking NCLEX end of June. And then, Lord willing, I will have my license...which makes me more legit when interviewing for jobs. I'm not worried about finding a job - but I am getting a bit nervous about my bank accounts. However, God has abundantly provided for my needs every step of the way these last two years of school, so I am confident He'll continue to provide what I need. And hopefully that's in the form of a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment