Thursday, June 21, 2012

You've got to be flexible!

Well so much for a trial run tomorrow to Lynchburg's PearsonVue site. Discovered Wednesday that my AC is not working. I haven't used it but maybe once for a few hours (a month or more ago), and now the outdoor unit fan is not coming on. Hopefully it's something small. Anywhoo, the repair tech is only available tomorrow afternoon...so if I want AC before Monday (and I do -- it's 80 degrees downstairs and 85 degrees upstairs!), I figure I'd better postpone my trial run. Thinking maybe I'll drive down on Sunday afternoon or early next week.  I have job interview on Wednesday, then I work all day on Thursday and then take NCLEX on Friday. Whew!!! I will be so relieved to have NCLEX behind me. Not sure what I will do with myself to not HAVE to be studying. And any "studying" I do will be related to my job and will be completely relevant to my patient population and related skills-- which is very motivational!


It's crazy to think that I've been out of school for almost six weeks!!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment