Sunday, June 3, 2012

Interview!!

First RN interview tomorrow. I've been pretty chill up until now. I get a few butterflies when I think about it. Heading to bed shortly (with a sleep aid, of course), but first I'll lay out my clothes and spend a little time reviewing my interview notes which I wrote up a few weeks ago. And hopefully I'll sleep well and be rested so that I'm coherent and able to speak with clarity and purpose (no rambling!)

Of all the places and all the new grad RN positions available right now, this is where I want to work. And it's my first RN interview! No warm-up interviews for this girl. Hahaha! Actually, I'm hoping this will be the first of several interviews (for the same position).  I've got a number of questions, and I'm hoping that I'll have most or all of the answers after this (roughly) two hour interview.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I'll be praying for you. They'd be lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete