Friday, June 29, 2012

Good Pop-Up

If a person were to trust the PVT (PearsonVue Trick), the following pop-up is a very good sign that I successfully passed the NCLEX.


I felt very good about my performance when I walked out. Many do not have that "feel good" experience when they walk out - regardless of whether they passed or failed.

The exam shut off after 75 questions and it took me a little under two hours (including tutorial and end-survey). Out of curiosity, I did the PVT within an hour or so of finishing and got the good pop-up. I've heard that for some people it has taken several hours for the "good pop-up" to show up (they get a "results on hold" pop-up instead).

I will be able to get results from the Virginia Board of Nursing early next week. I'm planning to write a full update with thoughts, tips, and reflections from my NCLEX experience. But not tonight.  I have some other good news, but I'll make you wait on that.

Signed,
Joy Hancock, RN (unofficially)

No comments:

Post a Comment