Tuesday, April 24, 2012

17 days and counting...

Less than 17 days until pinning. And ten days until finals are over. It's really hard to fathom that I am THIS CLOSE after two tough years! I really want my life back. I haven't yet decided what my first act of non-student status will be. Any ideas or suggestions? Maybe I'll clean the house. Or start seeds (late again this year). A week after graduation I will be traveling up to Ohio with my parents for a long-weekend with my sister and her family.

Received a email yesterday from my Peds lecture instructor congratulating me that I made the highest grade in my class/section (there are three sections) on our last test. So cool. I think this is only semester where I've made A's on EVERY unit test. Usually I have a mix of A's and B's. I think I have to get 85-86% or higher on my final exam to get an A for my final course grade. Not too worried there. I will have to study, but there's a bit less pressure.

OB test on Friday morning. I've gotten A's on my first two unit tests, so hopefully I'll do well and be in the same situation as above.

Right now I'm in the thick of pretending to be "sick" for money. Being a standardized patient is the best job in town! Although it's not uncommon that by the end of four hours (or eight portrayals), that I end up taking on the symptoms of my character! But one of the best things about this job (for me) is that I get exposed to a VARIETY of techniques for history-taking and physical assessment. I learn something new with almost every case that I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment