Saturday, April 21, 2012

No Chance of Survival, Part II

My love life or lack of love life, has been blogged about here from time to time. I've tried to be vague, simply because I don't know many of my readers.

If you recall, from my post in December, I decided to make an effort to "get over" Mr. Wonderful. I was partially successful until I got an email from him about 40 days later and well, that just undid any progress I'd made. 

Well, last weekend, I did work up the nerve (and boy was I nervous!) to tell him how I felt. He said he needed to think about it and we'd talk about it again. We talked today and he told me he's not interested in taking our relationship past friendship. After four years of praying and hoping that something might grow between us, I finally have my answer. Disappointed and heartbroken. But also relieved --as this is what I needed to hear so that my heart can move on.

So, there will be no more talk of Mr. Wonderful on this blog. He dealt with me kindly and for that I am grateful. I still admire and respect him and think he's totally handsome. And time will tell whether we can safely remain friends. By "safely" I mean, safe for my heart.

Goodbye, Mr. Wonderful.

And now I'm going to go sob my eyes out for the umpteenth time, and then in X-STJ fashion, I'm going to make a plan for how to move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment