Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This studying business is getting harder and harder. Our last Pediatric test is on Friday afternoon and I've only reviewed half the material so far (and that was yesterday). Today was a wash. I had training this morning for my next standardized patient cases (starts up next week) and then came home and procrastinated long enough that I got sleepy. Took a good nap. Then my sister called and we got caught up on happenings. And I honestly don't know what I've done for the last two hours, certainly did not study. And Survivor comes on in a few minutes. Think I will TRY to study while watching Survivor (yeah, right) and then I'll force myself to finish third study guide before I head for bed. And tomorrow I'm working all day. Hopefully I can get some studying done. Ack. Tomorrow night is going to be miserable.

On Friday morning we meet for our second and final in-class meeting for our "nursing dimensions" class (it's basically been an online course). There will be five alumni from our nursing program who will be there to answer our questions. I think it will be interesting and helpful.

After that, I've got my Maternity/OB clinical evaluation with my clinical instructor. No stress there. And THEN the Peds test.

And then it all happens again next week for our Maternity/OB test. But next week I'm also adding three 5-hour standardized patient sessions to my schedule. Possibly not the smartest idea...but it will cover that $390 I just spent on licensure/board fees. :D

I can't even begin to think about studying for finals on May 3 and 4. Plus all the work I need to do on the upcoming Q&A sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment