Tuesday, April 3, 2012

37:20:07:56

Unbelievable. I just completed my last clinical prep of nursing school! It totally didn't register until I finished it. While we still have one more clinical day next week, we will show up and do our prep on-site! So no clinical prep day next week! Woot! No more clinical prep days ever! (or at least this go-around with school!). My eyes got a little misty thinking about it! I mean, I've worked my tail off for the past five semesters and the end always seemed so far off and distant. But today marks the beginning of the end of my nursing school career!

And to top it off, I finished my Peds care plan in record time! Last week my clinical instructor decided to change things up a bit and introduced a new way of doing our care plan. I far prefer the care map method! Much less work, but same results! I'm sure some folks aren't thrilled with the change, but I LIKE it! And next week for our on-site prep, we'll also be doing care maps.

So needless to say, I am in a great mood! What I wouldn't give to just relax and enjoy a Redbox movie! But no, I gotta pull it together and take advantage of this gift of four to five extra hours (from finishing clinical prep early) and get some course reading done! This weekend is probably going to be quite the emotional roller coaster, so I need to get as much school stuff done for this week and next before the weekend. Thankfully no tests next week.

Only 37 days and 20 hours until pinning/graduation. But only 30 days and 22 hours until final exams are over!

The end is near. But I'm afraid that when it does arrive, I won't know what to do with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment