Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's a Wrap - Almost!

The painful part of clinical is over...the prep work. Can't believe I got it done before 7:30 pm. I started later than normal and finished earlier than normal--five hours! I remember that first one took FOREVER!! I think it's largely due to the fact that I've gotten the hang of these working care plans...but also thanks to the fact that this is probably my third care plan for a knee replacement. I'm so ready for something more interesting...BUT I will have to wait 5 months for that. Remind me then when I start to complain.

So tonight, in celebration of finishing my WCP early and that tomorrow is our last day of clinical... I am going to go watch the Dogwood Festival fireworks tonight. Silly I know... but hey, I haven't gotten to do a lot of other stuff this semester that I've wanted to...so I think it'll be fun. Too bad the weather is not 80 degrees like it was on Monday night at 9pm. I think it'll be a cool 48 degrees. lol.

And in honor of the last day of clinical tomorrow... I will AGAIN include my theme song for clinical (which was originally just for last semester, but I guess I just carried it over).  I wonder if this will end up being THE theme song for my entire nursing school career, or if I'll find another good one for next year when I'm working with psych patients, children and new moms. Hmm?

Bebo Norman's "Here Goes"



Just realized that I'm going to have to change out of my pajamas to go to the fireworks tonight...PJ's are my absolute required attire for working on careplans. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment