Friday, April 29, 2011

Just a week more...

One week from today I will be headed up to DC. One week from tomorrow I will be headed to Haiti.

This week: back pain, crazy storms, car problems...all while trying to study for Pharm Test 3 and final exam. Did fine on Test 3, just want to get final taken ASAP so I can start studying for Med-Surg Test 3 and final.  This is going to be a miserable weekend.

Heading out shortly for 2nd chiropractic appointment. I felt soooo terrific and pain free when I left last week, but then sat in theatre for 2 hours to watch The King's Speech, and then I was pretty stiff and miserable afterwards. I really think back pain will be dramatically halted when I stop Allegra...just one more week.

Car issues have been in the back of my mind since February when the check engine light came on. There were no symptoms and I was BUSY...so I let it go. But then the light went off on it's own. So I didn't feel any pressure. A few weeks ago I started having symptoms that I thought were either transmission or fuel injection related. Yesterday, the check engine light came back on. So I called my parents, my sister, my mechanic for me to drop my car off at mechanic's last night and my sister gave me ride to my parent's where I borrowed their car. Complete drain of my study time.

Now I'm off to chiro and then back to continue studying for Pharm...my hope is to take it EARLY tomorrow morning and then spend rest of weekend studying for Med-Surg. I'm really MORE nervous about Med-Surg...that has been the tougher course, although my grades are pretty much the same.

Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment