Monday, April 18, 2011

Three Weeks and Counting

Just realized that I will probably leave for Haiti without knowing the results of my Med-Surg lecture exam. I suppose that the same could be said for my Pharm exam--depending on the format of the exam. I suppose life will be so crazy that I won't even care!

Tomorrow I need to follow up with my Med-Surg instructors to make sure they got my email about when I would like to take my final exam and that we are "set." It would be very bad if I arrived and there was no exam for me to take. Not good. It's my responsibility to make sure this is all taken care of or at least that I have communicated effectively with my faculty. They are totally doing me a favor, so I have to realize my role in this. I'll definitely be calling the testing center the evening before or the morning of to make sure my exam is there.

My schedule for the next 3 weeks is nuts. I've got normal studying, exam studying, review sessions, leadership award function/reception, doctor appt, standardized patient gig (2 days), Haiti supply pick-ups at local hospital, platelet donations...and I'm not even mentioning that this is Holy Week and that I'd really like to participate in the Maundy Thursday and Good Friday services this week. Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment